Get a delicious dinner on the table under 30 minutes! Make a simple, fast one-pot creamy meatball tortellini tonight.
When I started this blog, I wanted to help other moms with planning and executing simple, delicious meals for their family. I know exactly what it’s like to be a working mom and to struggle with the “What’s for dinner?” question. Weeknight meals can be the hardest. After early mornings, racing to get to school/day care/work, getting kids to sports practice, I was just too exhausted to make dinner by Tuesday night! I had a pantry and fridge full of food, but nothing that was quick and easy to get on the table.
I decided to build up my arsenal of go-to recipes to make dinners more efficient. Recipes with a few ingredients, that I could easily remember and could get on the table in about 30 minutes. This one-pot creamy meatball tortellini is one of those recipes! And my picky kids didn’t even notice the spinach.
One-Pot Creamy Meatball Tortellini
1-28 oz. bag of precooked Italian-style meatballs
1-20 oz. bag of cheese filled tortellini (refrigerated or frozen variety)
1-28 oz. can of spaghetti sauce (I use Hunt’s Four Cheese Tomato Sauce)
2 c. chicken broth
2 tsp. garlic
1 c. heavy cream
2 c. fresh baby spinach, optional
Place all ingredients except spinach in a large pot. Bring to a boil.
Simmer over Medium heat for 15-20 min. Stir occasionally throughout the cooking time to prevent scorching.
Add spinach and cook another 5 min.
- 1- 28 oz. bag of precooked italian style meatballs
- 1-20 oz. bag of cheese filled tortellini (refrigerated or frozen variety)
- 1-28 oz. can of spaghetti sauce (like Hunt's Four Cheese Tomato Sauce)
- 2 c. chicken broth
- 2 tsp. garlic
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 2 c. fresh baby spinach, optional
- Place all ingredients except spinach in a large pot. Bring to a boil.
- Simmer over Medium heat for 15-20 min. Stir occasionally throughout the cooking time to prevent sticking and scorching.
- Add spinach and cook another 5 min. Serve.
Checkout Meal Plan Monday #77 for more Weeknight Meal Plan ideas!
P.S. Sharing is Caring! Please consider sharing my recipes on your favorite social media site!